We Put Veterans First
We do not have Clients, we have Causes
We are proud to work on a daily basis on some of the most important and pressing policy issues facing our veterans. We work closely with several incredible organizations that all share one attribute: doing what is best for our veterans.
We are committed to our supporters and our veterans. As such, we will provide you with timely, honest, and important information concerning the challenging policy issues facing our veterans.
- Tackle the suicide epidemic
- Ensure veterans receive high-quality eye care
- Maintain a robust, high-quality VA Healthcare system
- Assist in the creation of the Global War On Terrorism Memorial
- Advocate for those left behind, whose loved ones paid the ultimate price
- Help the military-connected community get their start in politics and policy
- Provide timely and relevant information to our nation's veterans and those that support them
Justin Brown is the Founder and CEO of The Nimitz Group. Prior to launching his own business, he was the Democratic Staff Director for the House Veterans Affairs Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs and the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity. He has nearly a decade of veterans’ focused experience and advocacy, fighting on behalf […]
Danielle Forand is a Legislative Consultant for the Nimitz Group. She has over three years of experience communicating policy updates to clients and tracking relevant legislation. Specializing in national security, Danielle received her MA in International Relations from Webster University in 2022 and her BA in Political Science and American Studies from Christopher Newport University […]